Meet and even exceed your business goals with a number of special loan programs designed to help small or growing businesses. SBA programs make loans available to those businesses that might not otherwise qualify for traditional lending.
SBA loans are guaranteed by the U.S. government. However, you will still enjoy personal, attentive service from Flanagan State Bank.
SBA 7(a) Loans
The 7(a) Loan Program is used by start-up and existing small businesses that might not be able to secure loans through more traditional means.
- Terms up to 10 years for working capital
- Terms up to 25 years for fixed assets
- Expansion or renovation of an existing building
- Construction of a new facility
- Purchase land, buildings, equipment, inventory and fixtures
- Leasehold improvements
- Refinancing debts for compelling reasons
- Start-up business
SBA 504 Loans
Also called the Certified Development Company (CDC) Program, SBA 504 loans provide long-term, below market, fixed rate financing for major fixed finances and real estate.
- Construction of new facilities
- Renovating or converting existing facilities
- Purchasing land and improvements
- Purchasing long-term machinery and equipment
- The 504 Program CANNOT be used for working capital or inventory, consolidating or repaying debt, or refinancing.
- Special programs to make loans available
- Local decision-making
- Easy, streamlined application process
- Individual service every step of the way
- Flexible terms
- Competitive rates