Starting or growing your emergency fund? Get into the habit of paying yourself first. With our Personal Savings account, it’s easy to transfer money from your checking account each month to build a safety net or save for something special. With convenient account access, you’ll find it’s easy to stay on top of your finances. This account also earns a competitive interest rate so you can grow your savings quickly.
PLEASE NOTE: APY assumes interest remains on deposit. A withdrawal or fees could reduce earnings. A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal. Rate changes are made at the Bank’s discretion. Rates are subject to change without notice.
|Type||Minimum Deposit to Open||Variable Interest Rate||APY*||Interest Frequency||Early Withdrawal Penalty|
|Youth Achievement Account**||$0.00||0.25%||0.25%||Quarterly||none|
Benefits of Personal Savings
- A savings account with everything you need and nothing you don’t!Interest credited quarterly
- Maintain a $50.00 minimum balance to avoid $3.00 monthly service charge
- No monthly service charge for minors
- Convenient in-person and online access
- Open an account or get help at your local Flanagan State Bank branch!
- Free quarterly bank statement (without images)
- Free e-statements
- Free online banking and mobile banking
- $50.00 minimum opening deposit
- During any month you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized transfer or automatic transfer, telephone order or instruction, computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card or similar order to a third party.
- More than six transactions a month may result in your account being converted to a checking account.
Open your new personal savings account today!
At Flanagan State Bank, we believe we’re one family helping another. As our customer, you can expect to feel valued by a bank that strives to be an asset to our communities and to treat everyone like they matter–because you do. Visit one of our Central Illinois Locations or call in to your local branch to learn more. Set up a new account consultation or apply for your new account via the simple and secure portal below!