Saving is easier when you earn a higher interest rate. Kasasa Saver® rates are higher than the national average, so you can grow your savings quickly.
Pair with your free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account to make saving even easier. Your Cash or Cash Back rewards will be transferred to Saver automatically — for savings you don’t have to think twice about. Contact us or visit your nearest location to open a new Kasasa Saver® account today!
What is Kasasa?
Are you looking for a high interest savings account in Central Illinois? With Kasasa Saver®, you can put your savings on auto-pilot!
- ATM fee refunds, accrued interest, and/or cash back from your linked Kasasa checking account will go into your Kasasa savings account automatically.
- You can set up additional transfers to contribute even more to your savings.
- All Kasasa accounts are free and designed to put your needs first.
Benefits of Kasasa Saver
- Free savings account that pays really high interest
- Earn 0.30% APY* on balances up to $10,000.00
- Earn 0.30% to 0.15% APY* on balances over $10,000.00, depending on balance in account
- Earn 0.03% APY* if qualifications aren’t met
- Linked to free Kasasa Cash or free Kasasa Cash Back checking account
- Automatic transfer of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards for easy savings
- No minimum balance required to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking and mobile banking
- Free e-statements
- $50.00 minimum opening deposit
How to Rack Up the Rewards:
You should have no problem earning your rewards. We’ve made it really easy! All you have to do are things that make banking more convenient, like sign up for e-statements or enroll in online banking. To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-statement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
That’s it! And if for some reason you don’t qualify one month, don’t worry. Your account is still free and you still earn our base interest rate. You can get back to earning your full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle!
Open your new savings account with rewards from Flanagan State Bank!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 01/01/2021. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50 for Kasasa Cash and $50 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 1.60%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.15% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 1.60% – 0.15% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.03% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle to the Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $10,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 0.30%; and (2) balances over $10,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.15% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 0.30% – 0.15% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.30% APY. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. Limit one account per SSN.