Road Runners Travel Club
Flanagan State Bank’s Road Runners Travel Club features banking benefits partnered with travel opportunities for the 50+ age group. Each year of Road Runners is filled with exciting new adventures! Our travel coordinators strive to provide you with group travel experiences full of fun, sightseeing, shopping, good eating, live music, entertainment, and much more!
Since the inception of our Road Runner Program at our Flanagan Branch in 1996, members have enjoyed: Broadway plays, musicals, river boat cruises, botanical gardens, horse racing, mystery trips, fishing excursions, festivals, major league ballgames, and musical performances. Some of our extended trips include visits to: New England, South Carolina, Georgia, Kentucky, Washington D.C., Branson, Door County, Battle Creek, Frankenmuth, and Niagara Falls. We are sure you will find a trip that is just right for you!
Click here to read the 2013 Road Runner Newsletter.
- Group travel and entertainment
- Free Checking Account
- Free checks
- Free debit card(s)
- Free electronic bill pay
- Free funds transfers
- Free money orders
- Free notary services
- Free photocopying services
- Direct deposit for social security, dividends, pension, and interest
There are no annual dues to pay, you simply must:
- Be 50 years old or better
- Have a Checking or NOW Account, plus one or more of the following relationships with FSB:
- Money Market or Savings Account
- Certificate of Deposit
- Safety Deposit Box
- IRA or Roth IRA
- OR at least $25,000 in total deposits
- Thursday, April 11, 2013 -- "Oliver!" at Drury Lane Theatre in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
- Tuesday, June 18, 2013 -- Mystery Trip in Illinois, USA
- July 29-August 7, 2013 -- Colorado Circle Tour in Colorado, USA
- Thursday, September 19, 2013 -- Bob Hope and Friends at White Pines Dinner Theatre in Mt. Morris, IL
- Thursday, October 17, 2013 -- "Let's Misbehave" the New Cole Porter Music Revue at Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, IL
- Saturday, November 9, 2013 -- "Mary Poppins" at the Mariott Theatre in Lincolnshire, IL
- Tuesday, December 17, 2013 -- Christmas with Frank at Starved Rock Lodge in Utica, IL
Click here to view this year's 2013 Trip Lineup Brochure.
Click here to see the full list of all of the amazing past Road Runner Trips (1996-2012).
Click on the year to see photos from some of our past trips.
All members and anyone interested in learning more about Road Runners are welcome to attend our monthly Open Houses. Join us for refreshments and time with friends. Don't forget to enter the monthly prize drawing!
- Bloomington hosts their open house on the 1st Wednesday of each month, from 9:00a.m.-11:00a.m.
- Benson hosts their open house on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, from 9:00a.m.-11:00a.m.
- El Paso hosts BINGO at the local Hardees on the 2nd Friday of each month, from 2:30p.m.-3:30p.m.
Click here to see the full list of our branch locations.
"The Southern trip was wonderful, thanks to Marsha and Jane. I know a lot of planning goes into each trip and it's appreciated. Thank you. We are so lucky to have a caring bank."
"Thank you so much for a very fun-filled trip to Indiana -- I had a great time!"
"We feel that we are very fortunate to have Flanagan State Bank in our small community. Your family has been with us through our whole married life. Whether it was buying our first home, our first new car, or our first farm grounds you were always there to support us. You always said, ‘Find what you want and let us know how much money you need.’ When people we knew were worried about their money, we always felt safe with our choice in banks."
"What can we say about those Road Runner trips? We feel as though we have been welcomed into the family and we haven’t stopped laughing since. Marsha has always been there for us; you couldn’t have picked a better person to plan the trips, she is wonderful!"
"A big THANK YOU to you for letting all your employees see that the customers still come first and that their opinions still matter to you. Flanagan State Bank will always be #1 in our book. Thanks to you for still doing some things the old-fashioned way.”
“I am looking forward to the fall trip to Branson. Your trips are always well-planned and so educational. We see so much in such a short time. All of you are to be commended for all the hard work that goes into the planning!”
“The bank trips are our only trips of the year and we love each one of them.”
“We are coming off a ‘high’ after that wonderful trip to New England. Everything was so enjoyable and made for a wonderful vacation experience.”
“Thank you again for the wonderful time I had on our trip to Branson. You girls worked so hard, I can’t wait to go back. Thanks too for taking such good care of me, I love you for that.”
“We enjoyed the trip to Branson so much – had to send you a note to let you know. Marsha and Jane did an excellent job in leading us and making sure we were having fun! The days were well planned and they made good choices on the shows. The bus drivers need compliments too. No complaints!”
“Thanks for the trip, we are ready for the next one!”
Investments & Retirement
Flanagan State Bank, through its affiliation with CAPS Financial Group, offers you services that will allow you to make the most of your money. CAPS services are provided on a fee-only basis. Fee-only means there are no commissions or sales charges and, therefore, none of the conflicts of interest that are prevalent throughout the financial services industry. You should be paying an advisor to do what is best for you, not what is best for the advisor or the company they work for. There are never any commissions or sales charges; CAPS does not use loaded mutual funds that pay 12b-1 fees or hidden incentives.
Click here to learn more about what CAPS can do for you.
back to top