Flanagan State Bank is proud to offer Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, and Samsung Pay®. All three options are easy, convenient methods of payment that are now accepted at millions of places. Best of all, they’re considered incredibly safe—these methods require authentication and use tokenization (a unique transaction code) to protect your data, so your card number is never shared or stored.
Ready to start using mobile payments with your Flanagan State Bank account? Grab your phone and follow the instructions below, depending on your phone type and what service you’d like to use.
For Apple Pay:
- Activate and Add Go to Wallet and tap “Add Credit or Debit Card”. Click Next. Scan your card to add, or enter the details manually. Confirm your name and security code on the back.
- Agree to Terms–Agree to the terms and conditions, which allow Flanagan State Bank to verify your card for security.
- Verify your Card–To verify, call the number on the screen. The representative will ask you to verify your zip code and phone number in order to authorize your card.
- Use Apple Pay
You can now use Apple Pay to make purchases in stores, in apps, and on the web. You can even send and receive money right in Messages.
For Google Pay:
- Activate App–Find the app pre-installed on your phone or download it off Google Play.
- Confirm your Google Account–Select or enter your Gmail address and click “Get Started”, then “Set It Up”.
- Add your Card(s)–You can select a listed card if Google has already saved one to your account from previous transactions, or enter your card details now. Google will have you confirm your card information and will verify your card with us.
- Start Using Google Pay–If you have your location turned on, Google will list local retailers that accept Google Pay, so you can head out and start using your Google Pay app.
For Samsung Pay:
- Activate Find the app pre-installed on your phone or download it off Google Play. Then sign in to your Samsung account.
- Lock Down Security–Scan your fingerprint or iris and enter a pin, so you can authenticate future purchases.
- Add your Cards–Snap a picture of your card and provide your signature where necessary. Your cards are securely backed up and can be restored with your Samsung Account.
- Use Samsung Pay–Head over to your favorite participating store and see how easy it is to check out.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks of Samsung, registered in the U.S. and other countries.