Individual Retirement Account (IRAs)
The early bird catches the worm. Watch your retirement dreams take flight with a solid savings plan. IRAs offer tax-advantaged* ways to save for your golden years.
We offer different types of accounts for different financial situations. Ask for more details today!
- Tax-advantaged* way to save for retirement for members under age 70 1/2
- Earn higher rates than regular savings to grow your nest egg quickly
- Variable and fixed rates available
- Several plans available to serve different financial needs
- Traditional IRA
- Interest earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal
- Current income grows tax free until withdrawal
- Increases untaxed savings since withdrawals will be subject to lower tax bracket
- Many employees are eligible to deduct their contributions on current returns
- Roth IRA
- All earnings are tax free upon withdrawal
- Your income is taxed now, when you are working, instead of when you are retired
- Some early withdrawals are penalty-free for specific situations
*Consult your tax advisor.