2019 Sniff Coloring Contest
2019 Children’s Christmas Coloring Contest Rules:
- All contest entries must be submitted to any of the six Flanagan State Bank locations by Monday, December 16, 2019 by end of day. Artwork will be displayed in each branch during that week.
- The three age categories are as: 0-5, 6-10, 11-15.
- Participants should only decorate or color the sheet and creativity is highly encouraged.
- The child’s full name should be neatly printed on the back of the artwork (not front, though the child is invited to put their first name and age on the front of their coloring sheet), as well as a telephone number.
- All submissions must be contestant’s original creation. Copying, tracing, and electronically generated artwork will be disqualified.
- By Friday, December 20, all branches will have selected their favorite coloring sheet for each age category, and those sheets will have been submitted to the Marketing Department so that the branches can select overall winners, who will be invited to stop in the following week for their prizes.
- Local branch winners will receive an FSB stuffed Sniff dog and $10. The top winners will receive an FSB Sniff dog and $25 (local branch nominees who ultimately are chosen as the top winners will receive the $25, and not both $10 and $25).
- Entries will be disqualified if they do not comply with contest requirements.
- All artwork becomes the property of Flanagan State Bank and will not be returned to the entrant. Artwork will be put on display as it is received at the six Flanagan State Bank locations.
Have questions? Use our Contact Us form here.